- Ramps - Composed of standard flooring components, panels, pedestals, ramp channels and nosing. Ramps are field installed to fit actual conditions and are surfaced with non-slip vinyl.
- Handrails - 1-1/2" diameter post and rail construction, available in several varities; wallmounted, freestanding, straight and sloped.
- Steps - Fabricated from matching flooring components and vinyl.
- Fascia - Aluminum closure secures to bottom angle and is trimmed off with top angle to create a proper finished appearance at exposed locations.
- Perimeter Air Grills - Continuous air grills at perimeter locations to properly circulate air at convector locations.
- Airflow Panels - Perforated panels interchangeable with standard existing floor panels, permitting regulation of desired airflow.
- Air Registers - With or without dampers, available in several types and dimensions to suit a varitey of mechanical and architectural specifications. Under-floor air increased quality.
- Pedestals - Large selection of sizes and types, both new and used, to suit any floor height or manufacturer.
- Plenum Dividers - Readily available to properly channel air to designated areas, sheet metal, aluminum fascia or sheet rock.
- Panel Lifters - Several types of lifters, single and double, for carpet or high pressure laminated panels.
Cable Cut Outs
We offer a variety of cable cutouts with trimmed vinyl edging:
- Cable cut out from edge of panel (standard/customized size) - used because of its versatility.
- Circular grommet cutout - primarily for a stationary hook-up.
- A V-shaped cut out on the edge of a panel for small data and communication lines.
- Electrical floor box cut out (no trim required).